Are you an analytical problem solver who can turn up the charm to persuade people?
Are you restless, impatient and very competitive?
Can you keep up the pace and drive up our numbers with your exceptional sales skills?
Anchor is looking for Strategic Account Executives who are passionate about the customer experience and focused on finding and nurturing strategic relationships. Successful Strategic Account Executives should have a track record of $10 Million or more in monthly origination volume in the fix/flip, single family rental or short term bridge financing space. Strategic Account Executives are responsible for meeting specific loan production goals through the establishment of on-going business relationships with mortgage brokers, real estate agents and investors and should expect a healthy mix of inbound and outbound sales along with travel to conferences and events.
Our model of working with small businesses that make their living from “Fix and Flip” Real Estate creates an opportunity for our Account Executives to build an annuity through repeat buyers. As we understand the need for speed, we provide tools for easy qualification to make your job straight forward and allow your focus on sales. Anchor Loans has the funding and structure of a large institution, while having the flexibility of an entrepreneurial firm.
In our 23+ year history Anchor has originated over $9.3 Billion strictly to Real Estate investors and developers. This position will be ideal for a proactive, competitive, problem solver with above average sales expertise, who can convert prospect clients into Anchor customers as well as maintain long standing relationships with repeat clients.
What You'll Do:
- Primary focus on driving sales, building and strengthening mortgage broker, realtor and investor relationships from a variety of sources including company leads, referrals, industry events, etc.
- Cultivate strong relationships with with existing and new borrowers via in-person meetings, calls and emails and other means; assume responsibility as primary escalation point to resolve customer issues and roadblocks
- Develop and maintain a client database for effective use of contact management tools and customer relationship management
- Work with the Enterprise Sales and Marketing teams to identify all potential business sources with the goal of meeting and exceeding monthly loan volume goals
- Facilitate the mortgage broker approval process by providing brokers with all forms and information required for broker approval
- Provide approved mortgage brokers with current rate sheets and underwriting guidelines, educate theses broker on Anchor’s pricing, program requirements, submission documentation and approval criteria
- Pre-qualify loan packages when borrower or brokers require assistance
- Work directly with potential borrowers to obtain initial documentation sufficient for submission to loan processing
- Monitor pipeline reports to determine status of all loans and act to alleviate any potential problems
- Maintain constant and transparent dialogue with customers to keep them informed of status on submitted loans
- Create strong partnerships with Processing, Valuations and Underwriting departments
- Minimum 5 years' experience in fix/flip business purpose lending
- Ability to bring 20+ customer relationships from which to build your book of business
- Ability to prioritize workload and manage time
- Highly analytical with strong attention to detail
- Self-starter with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to adapt quickly to new procedures and systems
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as a dependable teammate in a fast paced start-up environment
- NMLS license required
- Communication proficiency
- Highly self-motivated and disciplined
- Leadership and managerial skills
- Proficient in google suite (gsheets, gdocs, slides)